Monday, April 19, 2010

We're All Crazy

In case you didn't already know.

The Principal acquired a beautiful nature picture a few years ago at a company white elephant Christmas exchange. He's had it hanging in his cubicle, but he brought it home a few days ago because he no longer had room for it.

The Teacher and I hung it this morning. She told me not to hang it too high, so I immediately held it as high up the wall as I comfortably could- about six inches from the ceiling. Then I lowered it, but it was too low. We played this game until she took over and showed me where she wanted it. Then I hung it .

It's very nice. Our living room is full of brown and cream, and the picture is full of neutral colors that somehow break up the sameness of the wall without clashing or looking blah. We all like it.

Too bad it's a picture of two mushrooms growing out of a large animal dropping. It will be interesting to see how many people actually notice what it is when they visit.

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely gutsy for putting it up. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember that picture. It came from my dad at a family White Elephant exchange. Better you than me, is all I can say! I'll be seeing enough poop on a daily basis as it is. (;

    ReplyDelete