Monday, May 24, 2010

The (End?) of the Math Crusade

I just got my report card back for this last semester.

(School ended a little over a week ago. Can you say speedy?)

You may recall my decision to stop hating math. It was hard. And not entirely successful. I'm still not very fond of polynomials, and I wouldn't kiss a logarithm if you paid me. (And possibly not even if books were involved.)

But the math crusade was successful enough that I want to take an accounting class.

And I got an A in the class.

Not that anybody cares about that.

(They're taking me out for lunch tomorrow.)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your A! I have no idea what polynomials are, so you're way ahead of the game as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Not that I expected any less. (: (And I wouldn't kiss a logarithm either. Probably.)

    ReplyDelete